Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Army Green and White


I feel that summer got away from me. But I was really wanting to show some summer looks. So forgive me for being out of season. Here is me catching the tail end. White was great for this summer. But white pants are an edgy addition to your wardrobe in general. It's a classy piece. And it makes everything else pop. Since the white is so pure and summery I pieced it with a dull color. Here I've used army green just cuz army green and white have been my loves this season.  For the fall all you would need to add is a black leather jacket and some silver jewelry. I added my champagne sandals for a casual look. And obviously gotta roll up the bottom of your pant and show those ankles.







White Pants: American Eagle
Shirt: American Eagle
Photo Credit: Jo Reimer
  

No comments:

Post a Comment