Monday, October 20, 2014

Braids and Top Knots


I had a fun little spontaneous shoot with this wonderful woman. She is another special person in my life. She may seem to be behind the scenes, but she is a fiesty one when it comes to her opinion and her style. She is my niece and she is a designer and in my opinion a gorgeous model. You will be seeing more of her. And I'm hoping her designs will be coming out soon!














Braids and knots in the hair make any girl feel pretty and classy. Throw on vintage little dresses and bring out the champagne!
Happy Monday Everyone!


1 comment:

  1. I love this post. Firstly, because my best friend/auntie and also my sister closest in age are the models. Secondly, because of the simple and yet profound message throughout the series of photos. Thanks for the inspiration! :D

    ReplyDelete