Monday, May 19, 2014

Go Neutral


Good Day! I see myself slacking a little in blogging the past while. Although the snow is finally gone, the thing that will always stay true, in my opinion, is neutral colours in fashion. I find myself dressing a lot in neutral colors lately. There is something edgy and classy with the subtly of neutrality. I kept this particular outfit classy by putting up my hair in a simple chic top bun, keeping the makeup clean. I like to add some glitz with the studded earrings and the bright lip.

Something that has been on my mind lately - Trust and Security. Can you take the risk and trust a person with your heart? I'm not saying just randomly trusting a person who has not earned it. But it's always a risk to trust someone. Maybe you have been hurt before and your wanting to protect yourself. I get that. But as I challenged myself I want to challenge you, take that risk and trust someone with your heart. Trust that the person actually loves you and wants to protect you. 
If you believe in God, can you trust Him as a Person who is Good and Powerful. Can you trust him when all Security is gone.
Can you trust yourself that your still the same wonderful, loveable powerful person when your sense of security is gone and your not feeling yourself.
I want to!!





No comments:

Post a Comment