Friday, February 7, 2014

Valentine Vintage


I would like you to meet a very special person in my life. It's a person that I too often take for granted. She is my best friend, my soul sister, my coach, my cheerleader, my fellow-dreamer, and technically my niece. She is one of the people that has inspired me and helped me be who I am today. She is one person that has never stopped believing in me and valued my dreams. I don't know if she knows it, but I have valued my dreams and thought they were worth pursuing because she believed in them. She is always there to help me process and help me see in a practical way how everything will work out. This girl has stuck with me from the day she was born to the present days where she is happily married. And this guy, whether it's good or bad, is stuck with me now too! This girl is beauty inside and out. I had so much fun styling her and working on her gorgeous face.
Please meet Crystal!


Layers are so much fun. I love the "poor, school girl" look of the knee high wool socks and combat boots. Then add a fun flirty skirt, uniform jacket, and warm it up with a knitted scarf and hat. As you can see I'm going for the knits and wools. Add a bit of pink and you've got yourself a cute February flirty vintage look.
A soft 50's curl and bright makeup is a fun touch as well for the cold month of February which is actually the month of love!













Photography by Joe Bantel
Makeup and Styling by Clarice Reimer
Hair by Andrea Dueck
Pictures with husband Joe Bantel in it, taken by Clarice Reimer

2 comments:

  1. I love this! She is an amazing person and I'm happy and proud to call her my daughter in law!

    ReplyDelete