Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Baby, It's Cold!

akfjalkf

Well, here in Manitoba there is no doubt that winter is upon us. From a couple days of steady blizzard to -40 C. Sheesh! So if I don't wear sweaters now I don't know when I ever will. I didn't, however, want to wear my one dinky sweater every day in the office. So I went shopping for a variety of cozy clothes. It's not hard these days to find lots of cute sweatery tops. But some of us don't have all that money to buy a whole new winter wardrobe all at once. Although I felt I needed to for survival reasons. But for those of us who are on some kind of budget or just don't really have that kind of money, let me tell you a little secret. Any old baggy grandma sweater like I'm wearing here is quite in style, no problem. So if your grandma doesn't have a pile of sweaters she can give you, try the "thrift shop down the road, you'll look incredible"! AND you'll save yourself some valuable pennies. So there is hope for you to stay warm this winter.
To balance out the bulkiness of this sweater, I made sure I wore very sleek bottoms.

Photography: By Clara Loewen
Wool Pull over Sweater: Value Village $8.00
Leather Leggings: Sirens



 




No comments:

Post a Comment